504 Java Profile

504 Java Profile
Two of my favorite things

Sunday, February 7, 2010

On Who Dats in Exile

I am in the Atlanta airport on the way back from Macon, Ga. and Ray City Ca. In Macon, the privilege of watching over 400 students seeking clarity on a call from God on their lives. Amazing.

Then I got to worship with the folks at FBC Ray City Ga. I was honored to preach the morning service and hang out with some former students and dear friends.

Now I am watching my beloved Saints in the Atlanta airport. It is a good exercise in patience and perspective for me. Nice people to watch the game with. Mostly, though a reminder that I can stress about not getting on the earlier flight so I could watch the game or I can just remember the incredible experience of watching God at work in young and old lives over the weekend.

I choose to do the latter.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Allen! Sorry you are stuck watching the game at the 'old airport!

    ReplyDelete